About Me

My photo
Allen Park, Michigan, United States
I am Anthony Powers, a professional animator. Seeking self expression, I carry my soul through space and time. Stumbling about, I come across some picnic baskets and lollipops. Taking a chance, I peek into their murky depths. Using passion as my vehicle the world opens its arms.

Pages

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Sunset Gunslinger: The Blues of Hell - Storyboards

This is a storyboard for my upcoming stop-motion film. It will be a sequel to the original Sunset Gunslinger. I want this one to have a lot of intense action and dramatic poses. The backgrounds are all gonna be watercolors green screened on there. Hopefully with this new medium I can incorporate explosions and things. Should be done around christmas time :)












No comments:

Post a Comment