About Me

My photo
Allen Park, Michigan, United States
I am Anthony Powers, a professional animator. Seeking self expression, I carry my soul through space and time. Stumbling about, I come across some picnic baskets and lollipops. Taking a chance, I peek into their murky depths. Using passion as my vehicle the world opens its arms.

Pages

Wednesday, June 19, 2013

WDIV Assignments 2

Today at WDIV I worked on making mock IPhone pictures. I used a template for the various buttons and bars, found pictures online, and edited the text to fit a generic news theme.


Created this entire image from scratch using basic images on the WDIV server, Google, and an IPhone template. I found generic news stories to put in the columns.

Took an ad out on the bottom and created the "Sunrise 5:55 AM", matched it with the other text and added the sun beside it.

Created bars, buttons, and text while removing an ad from the bottom.




No comments:

Post a Comment