About Me

My photo
Allen Park, Michigan, United States
I am Anthony Powers, a professional animator. Seeking self expression, I carry my soul through space and time. Stumbling about, I come across some picnic baskets and lollipops. Taking a chance, I peek into their murky depths. Using passion as my vehicle the world opens its arms.

Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

This Is What I Do In My Free Time


Just a picture I drew, I used the photoshop skills I'v been learning for the background, heh.


I drew the letters and arranged them in photoshop. Everybody was coming in with ideas for a new design for the Vote 4 The Best Detroit campaign and I didn't want to feel left out. Although I don't think this is quite what they were looking for!

A character I designed using the letters from the Vote 4 The Best slogan.

 A new twitter banner for the Flashpoint page. Devin wanted his updated picture and they didn't like my previous background because they couldn't tell what it was.


A background I created for a Tasty Tuesday animation I'm working on with Brandon Roux.


No comments:

Post a Comment