About Me

My photo
Allen Park, Michigan, United States
I am Anthony Powers, a professional animator. Seeking self expression, I carry my soul through space and time. Stumbling about, I come across some picnic baskets and lollipops. Taking a chance, I peek into their murky depths. Using passion as my vehicle the world opens its arms.

Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

Picnic Baskets & Lollipops #2 - Explosions in the Outfield

Last night I went to a free party at a bar with my sister Jessie and her friends. Gabrielle my girlfriend came with me. It was a good time, we played a lot of arcade games while finishing a few pitchers of beer. Gabrielle was actually on my team for the beer pong, she really got 4 in a row it was amazing. I only sank 2 while she got the rest, we won of course. Its fun being 21, playing beer pong in a bar and blowing that shit to pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment