About Me

My photo
Allen Park, Michigan, United States
I am Anthony Powers, a professional animator. Seeking self expression, I carry my soul through space and time. Stumbling about, I come across some picnic baskets and lollipops. Taking a chance, I peek into their murky depths. Using passion as my vehicle the world opens its arms.

Pages

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Picnic Baskets & Lollipops #3 - Kentucky Hills

Page 1
Page 2


This is about a night I stayed in Kentucky. I was on a road trip to florida with Gabrielle this past summer, on the way down we stayed in a nice small college town called Williamsburg. I decided to go and adventure at 1 in the morning without telling anybody where I was going. I ended up getting hopelessly lost and I didnt bring my cell phone or any money with me. I ended up not getting back until 5:30 with Gabrielle sleeping peacefully totally unaware haha. I was on rollerblades and the hills were very steep, It was hard to control my speed when going down some of them, it was really scary. I nearly fell into a street with cars zipping past. It was a good experience though and I learned a lot about the city haha. I really like Kentucky, I want to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment